June 8, 20179 yr I submitted the CFSM.setup.exe to an AV publisher and it was positive for a vurus. Additionally, i have popups on your site displaying a trojan virus. If all else fails read the direction....
June 8, 20179 yr Which scanner did you submit it to - and what did it report it was infected with? Was it the stable version or the beta?
June 9, 20179 yr couple free AV programs gave false positives a couple years ago when i tried, if i remember right it was probably Avira & Avast... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__ Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links... just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones... and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas... ______________________________________________________________________________ YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C... ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)... Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock... (3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE) Les Paul Special II - Guitar IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL... After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar = 🙂
June 9, 20179 yr Author Paid version of AVG. I asked the to elaborate of what the virus was but I have not heard back yet. If all else fails read the direction....
June 10, 20179 yr Administrator It's all false positives. We are looking into getting a code signed SSL Certificate which should remove this issue completely. "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
July 4, 20179 yr Windows Defender flagged it today (July 4) for two viruseshttp://i.imgur.com/PTQGBqT.jpg
July 14, 20179 yr Windows defender just came up with the same virus on mine does anyone have a clean install. Update I ran the install program thru compatibility check it fixed it
July 24, 20179 yr same here win defender scanned it had a Trojan virus......I tried both cfsm and beta....now there is no link or the link is messed up.....hope you guys fix it cfsm is da shit! ...and thank you for a wonderful web site
July 24, 20179 yr its workin now and Trojan free......great job guys! I just dl/ed 1.40....think I had 1.38 or 1.39 not sure...thanks again...people like you make America great
July 25, 20179 yr Administrator same here win defender scanned it had a Trojan virus......I tried both cfsm and beta....now there is no link or the link is messed up.....hope you guys fix it cfsm is da shit! ...and thank you for a wonderful web site please try again - http://ignition.customsforge.com/cfsm "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
September 1, 20179 yr I've just downloaded version 1.4.0.1 (the stable and beta have the same version number - I downloaded the stable) and Windows 10 Defender reports a severe threat. Trojan: Win32/Tilken.B!cl Affected items: CustomsForgeSongManager.exe I took a snapshot but it's not obvious to me how to display it in this post.
I submitted the CFSM.setup.exe to an AV publisher and it was positive for a vurus. Additionally, i have popups on your site displaying a trojan virus.
If all else fails read the direction....