May 1, 20179 yr His DropBox died along with all his customs. I went to download the Royal Blood CDLC but all his links are dead, like his DB went inactive or was removed for some reason. Can anyone contact him, or is there possibly another source where I can get these tracks? Thanks in advance for any help.
May 1, 20179 yr Looney has been gone for a while. He did leave a working dropbox with all his customs in, but that does seem to be inactive now. I only downloaded the main songs, which are now official DLC, so it would break rules to post them. Hopefully someone with the non-official songs can re-up them.
May 1, 20179 yr Author Thanks for the informative reply, much appreciated. And yeah hopefully, they're amazing songs! Speak up CDLC-holders! Someone out there still has to have them!
May 5, 20179 yr Post a comment in each one you come across that way if anyone still has them they could share them. Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic
May 5, 20179 yr Admin turned off the link to his CDLC because it contains tracks that are now official CDLC tracks.
May 5, 20179 yr Ah I didn't know that , I know as and when dlc's come up that I have as cdlcs I buy them . Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic
May 5, 20179 yr Administrator @PC Plum @@Bluetac people that have access to that folder can freely give link to the individual in comment of the proper CDLC page but sharing the folder here is not something we can allow to happen. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
His DropBox died along with all his customs.
I went to download the Royal Blood CDLC but all his links are dead, like his DB went inactive or was removed for some reason.
Can anyone contact him, or is there possibly another source where I can get these tracks?
Thanks in advance for any help.