April 4, 20179 yr from the time i had the update, rocksmith keep on crashing has anyone else had this problem and so is there is fix for it thanks ps it is for a pc
April 4, 20179 yr Administrator What kind of crash? What update? Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
April 4, 20179 yr I have been, any cdlc I've downloaded in the past two days will make my RS crash. I just moved the files I DL'd into a new folder until theres a fix... It still runs without any additional CDLC's being added to the dlc folder.. I messed around with it earlier and screwed up RS all together, so I just now reinstalled it... I'll let you know an update.
from the time i had the update, rocksmith keep on crashing has anyone else had this problem and so is there is fix for it thanks ps it is for a pc