March 28, 20179 yr You know those days where work sucks, commute is terrible and you get home really late.I like to crack open a beer and play some Rocksmith What are your favorite songs to unwind, doesn't have to be anything complicated, just something that makes you feel better.
March 30, 20179 yr Jaws - Stay in sends me on a trip. It's like to negatives make a positive. Takes me mind elsewhere. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
April 5, 20179 yr Pink Floyd - Comfortable numb ( PULSE Version ) Have to agree with this. It's long, exactly the right amount of skill is needed and the lead lines are delicious. No Song brings me down while giving a feeling of accomplishment like Comfortably Numb!
June 1, 20179 yr Ok dudes, get your pen and paper for some good bass songs to unwind too. Don't be light on the smoke or whiskey (whichever you prefer- both is recommended). All are beginner to intermediate in order of difficulty starting with easiest. Most of these have lead guitar but when I'm chilling bass is the way to go. Zero7- Somersault: is easiest and super chill, play for your date In the waiting line: play for your date if somersault didn't work Warm Sound: Super chill, ron burgundy flute solo, fun easy riff I have SeenDavid Bowie- Lets Dance. Not exactly chill but cmonPolice- Walking on the moon: Too easy, play when cant walk straight but wanna chill Cant stand losing youSimple Minds- Don't you Forget about me: not the most fun riff but nostalgia all over the placeTears for Fears- Head over Heels: SWEET RIFFIncubus- Dig: one of my all time personal favorite songs to play and sing. (play other incubus)Gin Blossoms- Found out about you Hey JealousyJefferson Airplane: White Rabbit Somebody to Love- I know also not very chill.... but Cable Guy I have so many more but listing all these got me in the mood to shred! PD Paused my game to add Pearl Jam: black (damn ex relationships, check the lyrics)
June 1, 20179 yr Arctic Monkeys - Leave Before the Lights Come On. Don't know why. I like the song, it's fun and not complicated to play.
You know those days where work sucks, commute is terrible and you get home really late.
I like to crack open a beer and play some Rocksmith
What are your favorite songs to unwind, doesn't have to be anything complicated, just something that makes you feel better.