March 20, 20179 yr New posts since March 16 don't seem to show popup windows with details anymore, like this Example: http://i65.tinypic.com/2dvv9km.png Are other people having this issue? Workshop / Reject Bin http://customsforge.com/topic/29727-kyle2525-workshop/ Videos of some of the cdlc I made https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_8OE9gxIiIk0M80V-HyHww
March 20, 20179 yr Yeah noticing the same issue as well. Seems to affect only new releases and not updates.
March 20, 20179 yr @@Fyres - The updates are still affected. While they still show the popup window, the date of the last update is no longer current, and the text displayed in the "Author's notes" is not updated. For example, from one of Tysylio's updates, the popup has an update date of "9/28/2016" despite the fact that it's just been updated and in its entirety says This was a challenge... A total of four unique tracks. The Lead and Bass tracks are in E Standard, and the Rhythm and Bonus Rhythm are in Open E. The Bass may actually be fingered, but I'm not sure. I hope you enjoy! v2: Rephrased some tracks, pitched vocals, created files for Mac, PS3, & Xbox, created DD for Mac, PC, PS3, & XBox. 08/02/2016. v3: Added Bonus Bass Arrangement, charted with the suggestions of MGCollis. Thank you (redacted so it doesn't give them an alert! All links updated above. 28/09/2016.Whereas the actual record page also has "Updated links, removed NDD links. 20/03/2017" appended on the end. @@Unleashed2k - Any comment on this? If I recall, this was one of the problems leading up to the recent forum rollback. My CDLC releases and my workshop My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff) Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!
March 20, 20179 yr Nothing pops up for me either. You see a little flash like something tried to come up.
March 21, 20179 yr I have also noticed this, as noted above by albatross213.In addition, I have noticed that when I try to edit a post in my workshop, I have to enter the Full Editor for it to actually save. Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.See my Workshop here.
March 21, 20179 yr Yeah...same issue. Seems to have started a few days ago and still just get a shaded screen with none of the song info popping up in the middle of the screen. It "acts" like it's going to....then just stays the shaded screen.
March 23, 20179 yr As I can find no official comment on this or any of the related topics yet... @@Unleashed2k, @@Teinashu, @@firekorn: What is going on? This issue was first raised over 4 days ago nowFrom what I can tell, this issue first appeared over 6 days ago (the last unaffected update I can see is this one).On the 17th, @@Unleashed2k posted a "Test" to Ignition on the 17th (and thus seemingly should have known of the problem).On the 18th we've had a short downtime that was unannounced but (some time after beginning a tweet announced it as routine) that didn't fix this problem. As it stands, this issue seems very similar to the previous problems which preceded the forum rollback. As it stands, I am also not aware of any "official" comment on any of the related threads from any members of the administration or even the moderating team of this site. This is an issue that affects one of the core functions of the site, and I'm sure many members of the community would greatly appreciate some response to the many threads that have now been posted on this issue. I realize that this isn't anybody's full-time job, but the lack of communication on this subject is quite worrisome at this point. My CDLC releases and my workshop My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff) Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!
April 4, 20179 yr Administrator Solution There was an announcement up top (that is now removed) this has been resolved. "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
New posts since March 16 don't seem to show popup windows with details anymore, like this
Example:
http://i65.tinypic.com/2dvv9km.png
Are other people having this issue?
Workshop / Reject Bin
http://customsforge.com/topic/29727-kyle2525-workshop/
Videos of some of the cdlc I made
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_8OE9gxIiIk0M80V-HyHww