March 3, 20179 yr Ok so after getting a new PC and reinstalling RS i cannot get the CDLC i downloaded to show up .I have Cherub rock in my DLC and the DX dll File on the RS folder. Is there something i missed ?
March 16, 20179 yr I'm having a similar issue. I bought an official CDL, downloaded the DLL file, downloaded a few CDLC's and a few of them show up on my list now.. Why don't all them show up?
March 16, 20179 yr Administrator @@Randalllord which one show up and which doesnt? did you update the ID of the CDLC with the ODLC you own? Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
March 16, 20179 yr How do you update it? The youtube video I watched said you have to buy one DLC, download the dll file and place it in the Rocksmith folder, then download the CDLC and put those in the DLC folders. Did I miss a step? Wait, do I still need to update the song's ID for any new CDLC's I download? I just used the updated Song Creator and it's seems to be different than the one I used to use. When I did the conversion it created a new folder instead of a single file. I dont know what to do next.
March 16, 20179 yr Administrator @@Randalllord unless you own Cherub Rock you will indeed need to update the ID for every CDLC, which is why we always indicate that Cherub Rock is the DLC people need to own so you don't have to do anything more than putting the CDLC in your DLC folder. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
Ok so after getting a new PC and reinstalling RS i cannot get the CDLC i downloaded to show up .
I have Cherub rock in my DLC and the DX dll File on the RS folder. Is there something i missed ?