January 3, 20179 yr Go here : http://ignition.customsforge.com/Log in with the credentials you use here, then type the song you want into its searchbar. If the song exists its going to show up and you can download it. When you do (make sure to get the pc version of the song) go to your rocksmith directory folder and drop the cdlc into the dlc folder. ( If you dont have, create it) You can probably find a tutorial on youtube. My method will only work if you have already placed the edited .dll file that you also have to install before you can play cdlc songs. My CDLC ! I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)
I want to download custom songs but I don't know how.