January 2, 20179 yr How many times have you actually played it? I think I've played it once. I wonder what the most downloaded ODLC is? I wonder if we've made The Smashing Pumpkins rich? :lol: All about the bass, no treble... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WN-m8wF0lVkQ4cLWHBa009SkqDoPk0xN-C4-llcrXXs/edit#gid=100839439
January 2, 20179 yr I think i have only played it the once but that was because i payed for it not that i actually wanted it . Then it was a case of *ooo shiny* then proceeded to fill dlc folder with hundreds/nay thousands of customs :) Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic
January 2, 20179 yr Played Cherub Rock 1000 times... in Rock Band. Dammit by Blink 182 is probably high on the list of downloads.
How many times have you actually played it?
I think I've played it once.
I wonder what the most downloaded ODLC is? I wonder if we've made The Smashing Pumpkins rich? :lol:
All about the bass, no treble...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WN-m8wF0lVkQ4cLWHBa009SkqDoPk0xN-C4-llcrXXs/edit#gid=100839439