December 31, 20169 yr DD = Dynamic Difficulty.A Rocksmith method of getting you to play occasional random notes occasionally when there are lots more in the song.See other posts about Dynamic Difficulty. Unaccredited Charter
December 31, 20169 yr Administrator @@mczero Not random, they are actually carefully chosen on specific criteria (less carefully for CDLC but still it's far from random). Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
December 31, 20169 yr Thanks firekorn. Yeah, I would argue they are rather poorly chosen notes in most official dlc, from the point of view of an instrumental teacher. I just took the opportunity to bag DD. Anyhow let's not get into a flame war about it. I love this community too much for that. I'm starting work on my first custom right now. Could take some time. Unaccredited Charter
January 1, 20179 yr Hey guys, new DDC 3.1 y 3.2 unsynchronize my CDLC. Why? I try all the methods but no hope.
what is DD?