December 4, 20169 yr Because you are lazy and the GD are not everyones type you want more make more. :D
December 4, 20169 yr Solution Grateful Dead songs are inherently tricky to translate from recording to notation and especially tricky to translate back into action, so that's why. Also, there might be a lot of tabs out there but not too many good GP files which most people use as their starting point for customs. I have two song books and I still wanna release a few more GD customs but it takes way more time and work than other songs, so I usually put it off. :)
December 12, 20169 yr Are you kidding? Have you seen the finger positions for Casey Jones? JK, wouldn't mind seeing more myself.
December 14, 20169 yr Author Sir Bassalot, thanks for the great answer! Thanks for your awesome customs!
March 26, 20179 yr Alludog thanks for all your work, I am hoping you are not still putting off those grateful dead songs because I really want to see them, especially something besides the 5 or 6 generic radio songs. I really would be happy with the easy rhythm parts from some of the slower songs (think acoustic campfire stuff like High Time etc.) but unfortunately I have been trying to learn how to make a custom but it seems way beyond my computer skills. Really hope someone with more skill than me will step up one day soon , I envision a list of 30 or 40 songs one day. I can't pay for songs that would go against the rules but would be willing to donate a pledge for each song created to custom forge coffers, any takers ?
March 30, 20179 yr Sorry to disappoint you but for the time being I have stopped making customs, especially those that need a lot of work (like GD songs).I honestly don't have the time for it and I don't have the same motivation as before, so I rather focus on my own music for now but I might eventually return if I feel like it.
I am LAZY.
That is all.