December 1, 20169 yr All what is left to you are her customs that are still here (and I truly hope that it won't change). Master of Rocksmith Championship For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls ...And Song Selection List For All Seek and Championship Class Lists On 2/11/2015 at 3:42 PM, NoonyDeloony said: @@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche 🙂 T-Rex Interactive
December 1, 20169 yr Author She makes mention in a text document on her Google drive that she is now a part of some other customs community. Does anyone have any idea what community she is speaking about ?
December 2, 20169 yr She makes mention in a text document on her Google drive that she is now a part of some other customs community. Does anyone have any idea what community she is speaking about ?Well, I sure do but I won't make it public because it's a small, private RS community.You can pm me if you really wanna know and I can get you in touch with Lacey if she has any interest in that.
December 2, 20169 yr Now that she has left us again, does anyone have a way to contact her ?What What What??? why did she leave again
December 2, 20169 yr Administrator http://customsforge.com/topic/33859-does-anyone-try-to-make-there-customs-like-real-dlc/?p=235940 Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
February 1, 20179 yr Fuck :(One of my favourite charters! Does anyone have the link to her google drive? I had it a while back but don't now.
Now that she has left us again, does anyone have a way to contact her ?