November 27, 20169 yr I'm sure this has been covered but I can't find it via a search.I looking for the best blue tooth headphones i can buy that will work with remastered RS2014.I am on a PC that is Intel 7 4770 cpu16gb64bit OS Is there a set that can make me cordless without losing the fidelity of a corded set ? Thanks in advance.
November 27, 20169 yr I don't find fidelity to be an issue, but at times their can be a lag issue.I have used Sound Blaster EVO zx at the moment, but I went back to having them plugged in.Have also used Jabra, turtle beach, Sony and Bose with pretty much the same results
December 17, 20169 yr If you want to use wireless headphones without audio lag. You need headphones and a bluetooth transmitter that both support the aptx low latency codec. I wanted to go wireless because the headphone cable was always getting in my way and I couldn't move around. This is the setup I went with. good headphones transmitter Here are some cheaper headphones that will also work I wanted to be completely wireless so I also got a wireless set up for my guitar. This is the one I went with but there are cheaper options that may not sound as good. You will also need a coupler. With that setup you can rock out all over the house.
December 29, 20169 yr I have tried a bleutooth transmitter with low latency. Also bought bluetooth headphones with the same and it still has noticable lag. I can just advice that bluetooth just does not work if you need instant action. I wasted good money on trying to get it work and it just doesnt. Only thing I didnt try yet is going with a wifi solution.
I'm sure this has been covered but I can't find it via a search.
I looking for the best blue tooth headphones i can buy that will work with remastered RS2014.
I am on a PC that is Intel 7 4770 cpu
16gb
64bit OS
Is there a set that can make me cordless without losing the fidelity of a corded set ?
Thanks in advance.