October 9, 20169 yr I've read some of the reviews on Steam, and it seems people are having a lot of glitch issues. Are these true or false? Thanks!
October 9, 20169 yr Administrator Solution @@Jacob Manley most people were pissed because their CDLC stopped working for something like 6 hours until people fixed it, a lots of bugs have been also fixed by ubi in the next 24h after release. We are many really enjoying the update without any issue. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
October 9, 20169 yr Author @@Jacob Manley most people were pissed because their CDLC stopped working for something like 6 hours until people fixed it, a lots of bugs have been also fixed by ubi in the next 24h after release. We are many really enjoying the update without any issue.Alright thank you so much! I currently don't have Rocksmith, but I'm going to buy the remastered version. Thanks!
I've read some of the reviews on Steam, and it seems people are having a lot of glitch issues. Are these true or false?
Thanks!