March 22, 201412 yr HiI'm new on your forum .I' Stéphane from France, i live near Beauvais 47 years old.First i'd like to thanks creators and member of this forum for their great job! Ok , now can you explain me how to set your customs song in my PS3?I'm bit donkey .So if it's possible step by step. I've just tried to convert PC files in PS3 format but the soft closed , sort of fatal error! please help me ..... Excuse me for my very bad English!
March 22, 201412 yr Author http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1MPes9F3G8I've watched video about install custum firmware on my PS3.mine is in 4.55.It mean that I have to downgrade to a compatible version and after intall the custum firware.It look tasty isn't it?I have a Dell Hybrid to watch PC video on my HDTV , so the best way to play cdlc for my, is to buy a second rocksmith PC version and install it on my dell, and follow your video.
August 1, 201412 yr indeed... if your ps3 is 4.55 version, you cant jailbreak. You need to find someone that can downgrade it for you to 3.55. In that version or below you can jailbreak and play the cdlc
Hi
I'm new on your forum .
I' Stéphane from France, i live near Beauvais 47 years old.
First i'd like to thanks creators and member of this forum for their great job!
Ok , now can you explain me how to set your customs song in my PS3?
I'm bit donkey .
So if it's possible step by step.
I've just tried to convert PC files in PS3 format but the soft closed , sort of fatal error!
please help me .....
Excuse me for my very bad English!