September 8, 201610 yr Hi folks, first moment sorry my wrong english, I'm from Brazil, we talk portuguese!I don't know what's the problem with my CDLC's...The game doesn't even load the *.psarc archive.The *.psarc archive have less 1MB... Who are the error?
September 9, 201610 yr Author Good news guys!It work, but only a short time (1 chord :lol:).Now, need find who're the problem.
September 9, 201610 yr Administrator Without any information, it's impossible to know what's going wrong and could be a lot of things that would mess up a CDLC. Either detail stuff or simply give us access to the file you use to create the cdlc and we can figure out if it's the file or the way you build the CDLC with the toolkit that leads to the error. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
September 9, 201610 yr Author V3 - workhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwvTMHEe6rH5cVZLM3VNeUxHN28Follow this tutorial Edited September 9, 201610 yr by Don Ismah
September 10, 201610 yr Author On error I detect: link the *_preview.wem file and not the full file (yes, very silly mistake )The size is compatible with other mod's, but still doesn't work...Tristania - Evenfall - v8https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwvTMHEe6rH5MkN2Q1phUnZrZW8
September 10, 201610 yr You made mess with FHPs. I think the game was crashing because RS could not display what you were telling it to display. You ignored EoF warnings? Try this https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2oZs0ta32Kya0tQUFNFV2hWQm8/view?usp=sharing Enjoy :D
September 11, 201610 yr Author Hallo meine deutsche freund! The game don't crash, but the CDLC don't work too.Don't remember EoF warnings.Excuse my ignorance, but what's the mentioned FHP?And the archive who you share don't work... :cry: But I download other CDLC's who not worked too. :cry: ² I've a new suspect...What is the lastes game version?My is the v165.260519 (buy the pack cabe+game in a game store, never updated it).
September 11, 201610 yr Author Yeap man! Have 125 CDLC's downloaded and on working.Shania Twain's CDLC was edit, ignore it. All other I playing. http://image.prntscr.com/image/d3780d5f1c664fc981bf348ad3f4b2ae.png
September 11, 201610 yr I cannot play the game just now to test it, I thought my .psarc would work. Maybe you did not use "Set Table Granularity to 16384" when you made the audio .wem? What Wwise are you using? Try to use 2013 version (you can download from Wwise website) and make .wem again. Make sure it goes 16384.
September 14, 201610 yr Author Great! It work! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Need selected "Green Day - American Idiot - 258366" option too, not the standart "50's song pack - 369797" (I think here are my other error)... Now, the guitar volume is very very low... The tone volume are on 0dB, can be a botched tone...Program a new tone (in game), but don't know how export it to add on the CDLC.EDIT: Ah, it don't work so a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) or real mixer...A lower value equivalent a louder guitar sound - think determine a kind of start point to the effect.
Hi folks, first moment sorry my wrong english, I'm from Brazil, we talk portuguese!
I don't know what's the problem with my CDLC's...
The game doesn't even load the *.psarc archive.
The *.psarc archive have less 1MB... Who are the error?