August 30, 201610 yr Hi , I cant get into Ignition. I log in, click the Ignition button but it only brings me back to the log-in screen. Does anyone know how to fix this. I am using IE browser. Thanks
August 30, 201610 yr Administrator If you're unable to login to ignition (The CDLC Search) please make sure to do the following:Use a browser such as Chrome and Firefox. (IE & Edge is not supported at the time).Try logging out and back in, then try visiting http://ignition.customsforge.comClearing your Browser Cache.Using a tool such as CCleaner to remove all cookies from your browser.Try Incognito Mode to see if it works thereTry another device, such as your cell phone to see if it works there. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
September 2, 201610 yr Having same problem with IE, used Chrome and it said I don't have permission??
September 30, 201610 yr I have the same problem. I login and am taken back to the login page again. The page shows my username and I can access my profile & settings, but I can't get into ignition. I've tried: Windows 7 (multiple computers): Firefox & ChromeOSX: Firefox, Chrome & Safari I've tried private browsing/incognito, cleared cookies/cache etc...
October 5, 20169 yr I occasionally have trouble with IE, such as right now. Could get into Ignition last night, today getting kicked back to log in. I used to be able to use the Explorer App for Ignition, but that has been broken for me for months now. David665's Youtube
Hi ,
I cant get into Ignition. I log in, click the Ignition button but it only brings me back to the log-in screen.
Does anyone know how to fix this.
I am using IE browser.
Thanks