Skip to content

Any way to disable pre-song tunings?

Is there a crack or any kind of workaround to get rid of having to tune my guitar in game every time I play a song in a different tuning?

 

I play through my amp and I have a tuning pedal that is, frankly, even more accurate than rocksmith, and it's a minor but still annoying pain in the ass to have to plug into my pc to tune to the game's satisfaction every time I want to go from anything to anything else.

Featured Replies

Can you not run the tuning pedal between the guitar and rocksmith :unsure: 

I think it's possible to trigger that bool check for when you switch between tunings it shouldn't count, so it pass you w\o tuning check, which could save a bit of time for charters too... I know and have no tuning fix :D for RS1 but never understand that lua magic they did back than.

  • Author

I'd thought maybe there was a mod or a crack or something. I wish there was.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.