March 17, 201412 yr I set up a section and phrase for each part of the song but when I go to riff repeater, it shows the white song as one section. Any ideas on why it would do this?
March 17, 201412 yr Open the XML file of the arrangement which has this issue, with a text editor and search for the "sections" tag. How many sections do you have in this file ? How to create CDLCsDDC Tool
March 18, 201412 yr Author Here it is. One thing I did note was that I created it under "PART_REAL_GUITAR" on accident as it should have been Rhythm aka "PART_REAL_GUITAR_22." Would that make a difference?<sections count="9"> <section name="intro" number="1" startTime="2.033"/> <section name="verse" number="1" startTime="13.741"/> <section name="chorus" number="1" startTime="35.692"/> <section name="preverse" number="1" startTime="60.570"/> <section name="verse" number="2" startTime="72.277"/> <section name="chorus" number="2" startTime="82.521"/> <section name="bridge" number="1" startTime="119.106"/> <section name="chorus" number="3" startTime="154.228"/> <section name="noguitar" number="1" startTime="178.009"/> </sections>
March 18, 201412 yr Here it is. One thing I did note was that I created it under "PART_REAL_GUITAR" on accident as it should have been Rhythm aka "PART_REAL_GUITAR_22." Would that make a difference?<sections count="9"> <section name="intro" number="1" startTime="2.033"/> <section name="verse" number="1" startTime="13.741"/> <section name="chorus" number="1" startTime="35.692"/> <section name="preverse" number="1" startTime="60.570"/> <section name="verse" number="2" startTime="72.277"/> <section name="chorus" number="2" startTime="82.521"/> <section name="bridge" number="1" startTime="119.106"/> <section name="chorus" number="3" startTime="154.228"/> <section name="noguitar" number="1" startTime="178.009"/> </sections> When you create the sections in EOF, you have the choice to make them global for all arrangements or local for each one (global by default).If you created local sections, then the name of the XML file is important. Then, you have to check that the XML file you use in the Toolkit for each arrangement contains the "sections" tag with the correct sections. How to create CDLCsDDC Tool
I set up a section and phrase for each part of the song but when I go to riff repeater, it shows the white song as one section.
Any ideas on why it would do this?