May 29, 201610 yr Who are awesome RockSmith gamers/guitarist? I know a few! PentatonicThugsPsycosis306LoZBit Please watch and request some songs for them to play! Shown the love and share their amazing skills!
May 29, 201610 yr Administrator https://www.reddit.com/r/CustomsForge/comments/420wtg/rocksmith_2014_twitch_channels/ Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
June 4, 201610 yr le french stallion http://www.twitch.tv/lefrenchstallion not only is he amazing on the guitar which he says he only learned via rocksmith started dec 2013 but the guy is funny, loads of personality , great attitude and just flat out entertaining with his silly shit he is on mon-fri 6pm-midnight eastern time generally
June 5, 201610 yr Let me know if someone knows a RS streamer where you can hear the guitar playing over the music. Most, when I look, are just a radio station, you don't hear them actually playing. I don't mind people making mistakes or learning songs but i'm not going to watch a stream if I can't hear the guitar, I can just turn on spotify at that point.
June 11, 201610 yr Le French Stallion is Awesome at this Game/Program....Yes he is Different and does a lot of other stuff to Entertain his 63k followers on Twitch, but if you havent checked him out, You Should! HE ROCKS
July 22, 201610 yr Let me know if someone knows a RS streamer where you can hear the guitar playing over the music. Most, when I look, are just a radio station, you don't hear them actually playing. I don't mind people making mistakes or learning songs but i'm not going to watch a stream if I can't hear the guitar, I can just turn on spotify at that point.i play bass on twitch and ii couldnt agree more . As a bass player i dont play over the music ,i try to play in the mix obviously not over it , and if you cant hear me i gladly turn it up , so if you are interested in a stream you can hear the streamer and is quality , i do my best to play at a level that makes my bass heard with out being out of place in the music . come check me please at goldieshow
Who are awesome RockSmith gamers/guitarist?
I know a few!
PentatonicThugs
Psycosis306
LoZBit
Please watch and request some songs for them to play! Shown the love and share their amazing skills!