May 24, 201610 yr How can we see new submissions or updates on CDLC? Everything has changed and I am no longer sure how to navigate?
May 24, 201610 yr Administrator Solution Just click CDLC Ignition up top and it'll bring you to it. | ignition.customsforge.com "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
May 25, 201610 yr each time I click something from the CLDC ignition list, I am asked to login again... and again and again and again....
May 26, 201610 yr each time I click something from the CLDC ignition list, I am asked to login again... and again and again and again.... Yes I'm having the very same issue now :( changed browser.....all good
May 26, 201610 yr clicking the top brings up the menu, but it says 0 results of 28,000ish entries, but i havent used a search criteria so cant see a 'master list' like before
How can we see new submissions or updates on CDLC? Everything has changed and I am no longer sure how to navigate?