April 20, 201610 yr Is there any way to get rid of all the Uplay nonsense, before Rocksmith starts up? I have to click like maybe 6 times before I can even start a song. DIY Electronic Drum Tutorials
April 21, 201610 yr Author Problem solved, it actually works now. I haven' played the game for a long time, and in the past I could never get the Uplay login to work. DIY Electronic Drum Tutorials
May 29, 201610 yr Is there any way to get rid of all the Uplay nonsense, before Rocksmith starts up? I have to click like maybe 6 times before I can even start a song.How did you do ?
May 30, 201610 yr Administrator He simply logged and checked the remember function for it to auto log on launch. This way Uplay will never ask you anything again unless it can't contact the server. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
Is there any way to get rid of all the Uplay nonsense, before Rocksmith starts up? I have to click like maybe 6 times before I can even start a song.
DIY Electronic Drum Tutorials