April 10, 201610 yr For the past week or so, I have been unable to post comments on cdlc pages. Anybody else having this problem? My Workshop: http://customsforge.com/index.php/topic/53820-theoogys-workshop/
April 10, 201610 yr I think I've had a comment or two that's disappeared into the void (clicking the post button goes through like normal, but the comment just never appears). I forget which one it was, but I definitely had a response to something that someone asked about that took a couple of tries to appear. Some others that didn't go through (I definitely tried posting a response on ...of Melancholy Burning, but it didn't go through. One thing that may work is to try posting via the forum topics rather than the record pages, but those can be much harder to find unless the DLC was recently posted or commented on. My CDLC releases and my workshop My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff) Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!
April 10, 201610 yr Author I think I've had a comment or two that's disappeared into the void (clicking the post button goes through like normal, but the comment just never appears). I forget which one it was, but I definitely had a response to something that someone asked about that took a couple of tries to appear. Some others that didn't go through (I definitely tried posting a response on ...of Melancholy Burning, but it didn't go through. One thing that may work is to try posting via the forum topics rather than the record pages, but those can be much harder to find unless the DLC was recently posted or commented on.Thanks, I will give that a try. My Workshop: http://customsforge.com/index.php/topic/53820-theoogys-workshop/
April 10, 201610 yr I can't post either using a Mac and Google Chrome. I can type it all in but when I submit, it just disappears.
May 11, 201610 yr Yea, I can't comment on record pages either and my console log is full of 500 errors relating to the ajax reply block. View my other songs | My workshop | AC/DC Discography | Taylor Swift Discography
May 11, 201610 yr Yeah, that happens to me as well. How about someone tackles that issues, now that the focus is not on migration anymore? This seems like something worth putting time and effort in because inexperienced users might end up not posting to record pages at all and are therefore not leaving feedback.
May 11, 201610 yr Switching mobile compatibility on my browser to trick the site let me post my comment on the record. View my other songs | My workshop | AC/DC Discography | Taylor Swift Discography
May 12, 201610 yr Administrator Should be fixed now. Let us know if you still have issue posting! Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
May 12, 201610 yr Still broken for me. Getting this error in my console logs, looks relevant? http://customsforge.com/index.php?s=7751f78c91d914d6e29668c6a9bc014a&app=ccs&module=ajax§ion=comments&do=add&database=3&record=22358 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) View my other songs | My workshop | AC/DC Discography | Taylor Swift Discography
May 12, 201610 yr Administrator Still broken for me. Getting this error in my console logs, looks relevant? http://customsforge.com/index.php?s=7751f78c91d914d6e29668c6a9bc014a&app=ccs&module=ajax§ion=comments&do=add&database=3&record=22358 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)What's the record you're trying to comment on? "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
May 12, 201610 yr Administrator Yeah, that happens to me as well. How about someone tackles that issues, now that the focus is not on migration anymore? This seems like something worth putting time and effort in because inexperienced users might end up not posting to record pages at all and are therefore not leaving feedback. This is what we've been doing actually. I've personally made over 40 new commits to github on this project. We're also hiring more PHP/MySQL volunteers. "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
May 12, 201610 yr Still broken for me. Getting this error in my console logs, looks relevant? http://customsforge.com/index.php?s=7751f78c91d914d6e29668c6a9bc014a&app=ccs&module=ajax§ion=comments&do=add&database=3&record=22358 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)What's the record you're trying to comment on? The page I was on is http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/can-i-sit-next-to-you-girl-r22358?st=0 View my other songs | My workshop | AC/DC Discography | Taylor Swift Discography
May 12, 201610 yr Error seems to be gone now and my comment was posted. View my other songs | My workshop | AC/DC Discography | Taylor Swift Discography
For the past week or so, I have been unable to post comments on cdlc pages. Anybody else having this problem?
My Workshop: http://customsforge.com/index.php/topic/53820-theoogys-workshop/