March 27, 201610 yr I am very new to this concept, and was able to learn: Downloaded the rocksmithcustomsongtoolkit Downloaded the song I wanted Converted the song I wanted from PC to MAC Place the file in the DLC folder within the library/application support/steam/steam apps/commonrocksmith2014/dlc However the program is not recognizing the file. I think I need to patch it with rsinjector, but I am not seeing anything. help
March 27, 201610 yr Yes, from recollection, and it was a while ago when I first did it (and I just launch it from the same shortcut now) you have to run Steam first, then launch Rocksmith with RSInjector. Not a very technical reply, I know, but then I'm probably running a different OS to you anyway. Mine's ancient... All about the bass, no treble... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WN-m8wF0lVkQ4cLWHBa009SkqDoPk0xN-C4-llcrXXs/edit#gid=100839439
I am very new to this concept, and was able to learn:
However the program is not recognizing the file.
I think I need to patch it with rsinjector, but I am not seeing anything.
help