Skip to content

How to recalibrate?

Getting static only when I play the strings. Read some fixes and one is recalibrating. But nowhere in any of the menu's can I find a way to do this. When I go to "tuner" it just gives all the tuning options. Rocksmith 2014, anybody know how to recalibrate?

Featured Replies

When the tuner pops up when you start a song, there should be a recalibrate option. I tried the tuner on the main menu without the option appearing there.

My Customs and DD's

 

 

Current Projects:

 

Suffocation

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.