March 6, 201610 yr If I have a Tab file in text format is there a way to convert it in order for me to import it into guitar pro or is this a none starter
March 6, 201610 yr This video shows how to do it if you have guitar pro 6: TuxGuitar may have that option as well but I am not sure. My Customs
March 6, 201610 yr Author Thanks I'm like a dog with two dangles now. Finally I can create a song I want to learn as a CDLC
March 6, 201610 yr That is cool. Making CDLC is a really great accomplishment. The first time will take a lot longer than the rest but once you start playing your song in RS, you will be hooked. Dont give up and ask any of your questions in here and you will get a reply from the fine folks on the forum. My Customs
March 6, 201610 yr Author I find learning staticly from books or Tabs dificult but to be able create a CDLC with just a bass tab and the ability to slow it down and set dynamic difficulty should help me learn the piece and eventually ween myself off Rocksmith and be able to play in a real format (If you know what i mean). There are soo many great books and online tabs for learning that now I can copy and save into notepad then start the process of creating a CDLC to aid my learning thanks again
March 6, 201610 yr Unfortunately, the "text to tab" feature of GP6, doesn't really work all that well. It requires that the text tab be formatted in a very specific way, and even then, it's far from helpful in my experience. The Led Zeppelin Discography thread learning to chart > asking someone else to do it "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs
If I have a Tab file in text format is there a way to convert it in order for me to import it into guitar pro or is this a none starter