January 19, 201610 yr I have a doubt, kinda simple, not for me, I guess I've seen Carry On My Wayward Son - from Kansas as an Official DLC for Rocksmith on Steam, but I own Rocksmith 2014 Do I need to do something special in order to buy/play it or ..? Thanks in advance Love. Respect. Rock. Roll.
January 19, 201610 yr Solution For DLC for the original Rocksmith, stream requires that you own the original game. If you own the game and buy the DLC, it will automatically work for Rocksmith 2014 (but for the on disk songs to transfer you also need the "Rocksmith 2014 Disk Import Tool" DLC). To save money it might be best to wait for a sale, though there might not be one until the summer. In the meantime, you can try learning it from people's playthrough videos of it on youtube. My CDLC releases and my workshop My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff) Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!
I have a doubt, kinda simple, not for me, I guess
I've seen Carry On My Wayward Son - from Kansas as an Official DLC for Rocksmith on Steam, but I own Rocksmith 2014
Do I need to do something special in order to buy/play it or ..?
Thanks in advance
Love. Respect. Rock. Roll.