January 14, 201610 yr I just bought Rocksmith on steam and I wanted to transfer my saves and cdlc to this new computerIt wont load my profile though when I try putting my saves into the steam/remote area Also does anyone know the appid of the new Thirty Seconds To Mars songs? I own them for some reason and I think I need to convert all my cdlc to those EDIT: Found the 30 Seconds thing, just had to look at steam, converting now, we'll see if it worksEDIT 2: Apparently Rocksmith decided it doesn't want me owning that anymore, so it's gone. Thanks Ubisoft
January 14, 201610 yr Developer You can transfer your game save using CGT. Follow my signature link and download CGT (Custom Game Toolkit) then use the Game Saves Gigbox Transfer feature. Are you tired of AV False Positives??? Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here) Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate. CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM) All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible). It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help. * Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response. Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.
January 14, 201610 yr Author Thanks for responding, but I keep getting this error no matter how I launch the program WIndows 8.1 64 bit --------------------------- --------------------------- System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Management.ManagementException: Not found at System.Management.ThreadDispatch.Start() at System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize() at System.Management.ManagementObject.Initialize(Boolean getObject) at System.Management.ManagementClass.GetInstances(EnumerationOptions options) at System.Management.ManagementClass.GetInstances() at CustomGameToolkit.GameToolkitLib.clsIP.IsDhcpEnabled() at CustomGameToolkit.GameToolkitLib.clsIP.CheckBlackList() at CustomGameToolkit.frmMain..ctor() at CustomGameToolkit.Program.Main() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at Main(String[] ) --------------------------- OK ---------------------------
January 15, 201610 yr Developer Win8.1 and up has some compatibility issues with CGT. 1. Make sure you have extracted CGT to a single folder. (on the desktop works fine)2. Make sure you are running as Administrator. 3. Make sure you have installed .NET 4.0.30319 4. Make sure you have 'Unblocked' CGT (see below) http://www.tenforums.com/attachments/tutorials/16545d1428786887-unblock-file-windows-10-a-unblock_file_in_properties-1.png?s=63bc1b64354813acbfa1ad31d025214a 5. Check that your Antivirus isn't blocking CGT.6. If this doesn't work ... try changing compatibility mode to WinXp. Let me know if this fixes the issue. Are you tired of AV False Positives??? Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here) Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate. CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM) All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible). It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help. * Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response. Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.
January 25, 201610 yr Author Oh shoot, I went back to Uni and completely forgot about this. I should be back next weekend to check.Thank you
I just bought Rocksmith on steam and I wanted to transfer my saves and cdlc to this new computer
It wont load my profile though when I try putting my saves into the steam/remote area
Also does anyone know the appid of the new Thirty Seconds To Mars songs? I own them for some reason and I think I need to convert all my cdlc to those
EDIT: Found the 30 Seconds thing, just had to look at steam, converting now, we'll see if it works
EDIT 2: Apparently Rocksmith decided it doesn't want me owning that anymore, so it's gone. Thanks Ubisoft