January 6, 201610 yr Hi, i was wondering if i should try make customs? I want to but it seems too hard for me. I want to try make charts that are real and not just got from a tab and rushed. And try listen to the song and do it right, but i'm not sure if i should also take the time to make it like real dlc.
January 6, 201610 yr Administrator You can always try, if you find yourself overwhelmed, then stop, no one will complain either way. Should you make it looks like official? Yes, can you is the real big question here... try small first and once you get the hang of the tool, you can aim for better result. Don't expect to make everything perfect on the first try. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
January 6, 201610 yr Author I did work on a custom of Roar but i'm lost with it with all the difficultly levels i did. Anyway is there anyway i can use DDC and then import it into EOF and edit it and add more levels?
January 6, 201610 yr Administrator Use DDC on the xml file and import them back in EOF and then you can adjust everything from there. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
January 6, 201610 yr Author Use DDC on the xml file and import them back in EOF and then you can adjust everything from there.Thank you, also another question. Can i use any version of WWrise?
January 6, 201610 yr Author Also the song i'm thinking of doing has a custom out there but the chart was not very good.
January 6, 201610 yr Administrator about wwise : http://customsforge.com/topic/24239-need-help-with-thread-exception-catched/?p=185878 Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
January 6, 201610 yr Hi, i was wondering if i should try make customs? I want to but it seems too hard for me. I want to try make charts that are real and not just got from a tab and rushed. And try listen to the song and do it right, but i'm not sure if i should also take the time to make it like real dlc.Thats a big yes from me. Not only does it expand the database but I find it very useful when learning guitar.
Hi, i was wondering if i should try make customs?
I want to but it seems too hard for me.
I want to try make charts that are real and not just got from a tab and rushed.
And try listen to the song and do it right, but i'm not sure if i should also take the time to make it like real dlc.