December 25, 201510 yr downloaded some Chevelle dlcs. some show up in rocksmith, and some dont.i made sure they were for PC, downloaded again, deleted and re-added , but no go specifically chevelle- the red/ vitamin R/ Clouser others work fine.
December 26, 201510 yr Hmm,can be a same named issue.Open RS toolkit and load the cdlc files,in the sonf information part,write a diffrent name than the on is named in the DLC name window,generate it and copy to the dlc folder (the new one) see,if this time appers. My Customs The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet: 1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it 2.)I'm not at my computer 3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet 4.)I don't have any song to work on it
December 26, 201510 yr downloaded some Chevelle dlcs. some show up in rocksmith, and some dont.i made sure they were for PC, downloaded again, deleted and re-added , but no go specifically chevelle- the red/ vitamin R/ Clouser others work fine. Check if the ones that don't work have the right package ID. That's usually the problem in this kind of situations.
December 26, 201510 yr I just unpacked the ones you mentioned, and the DLC name and song ID are as follows The Red: DLC Name - TheRedSongID - Cherub Rock Vitamin R:DLC Name - ChevelleVitaminRLeadingUsAlongSongID - Cherub Rock Closure:DLC Name - ClosureSongSongID - Cherub Rock Looking at those, I'm not sure why Vitamin R wouldn't be showing up. DLC names for the other two could potentially be problematic depending on what other DLCs you have as well. Sort fields for both artist and song seem OK, too (though "The Red" so it will be under than T rather than R if sorting by title). While I could believe Closure and The Red going missing, from what I see it seems like Vitamin R disappearing seems somewhat unlikely. My CDLC releases and my workshop My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff) Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!
downloaded some Chevelle dlcs. some show up in rocksmith, and some dont.
i made sure they were for PC, downloaded again, deleted and re-added , but no go
specifically
chevelle- the red/ vitamin R/ Clouser
others work fine.