March 11, 201412 yr Heart is the release, don't know the songs yet. https://twitter.com/Rocksmithgame/status/443170503692267520/photo/1
March 11, 201412 yr http://www.theriffrepeater.com/rocksmith-2014-dlc-311-singles-female-fronted-bands-heart-flyleaf-halestorm/
March 11, 201412 yr Boston and now Heart. There are so many customs on this site by groups I've never heard of.Glad to see some new official DLC's of groups I grew up with. I wish RS was released 30 yrs ago.
March 11, 201412 yr Hopefully it's stuff from their first two albums when they were a folk rock group before they went commercial and turned to soft rock. If they have Alone as DLC it's going to be a real face palm moment.
March 11, 201412 yr The songs were known yesterday and were in the link to Riff Repeater that I posted. The only Heart song released today is "Crazy on You".
March 11, 201412 yr Ah, didn't read the link! A great song to have, disappointed that there's only going to be one though. Magic Man, Dreamboat Annie, White Lightning And Wine, Love Alive, Sylvan Song/Dream Of The Archer, Little Queen and Say Hello would have been great additions too.
Heart is the release, don't know the songs yet.
https://twitter.com/Rocksmithgame/status/443170503692267520/photo/1