December 22, 201510 yr I had all the songs in the game over 80% of progress, but some days ago i accidentally delete my profile and now i have all the songs back to 0%. Is there some way to set the progress manually? Some tool to edit it in excel or in some game .ini file or something like that?Is very frustrating to loose two years of hard work... :(Thank you and sorry for my bad english.
December 22, 201510 yr The bad, I'm not sure if there's a way to restore or rebuild a profile.The good, it won't take you two years to get everything back to 80%.
I had all the songs in the game over 80% of progress, but some days ago i accidentally delete my profile and now i have all the songs back to 0%.
Is there some way to set the progress manually? Some tool to edit it in excel or in some game .ini file or something like that?
Is very frustrating to loose two years of hard work... :(
Thank you and sorry for my bad english.