November 15, 201510 yr I would love to see more songs by third day especially with Christmas coming up.
November 18, 201510 yr Give me a bit I'll work on it. Any specific suggestions? I'm creating cdlc's cool...It may not be easy but slowly I'll get there...Thank you to this great community. http://customsforge.com/topic/24341-matts-cdlcs-make-suggestions-as-well/?do=findComment&comment=186466
November 18, 201510 yr I think Trans Siberian Orchestra would be a nice addition. I'll see if I can get a few of those up.
November 18, 201510 yr U2's cover of Jesus Christ would be amazing. (more fitting for Easter, but...)
November 18, 201510 yr Yes! I'm working on Let The River Flow but I don't have tabs for the solo. Some more songs would be great though.
November 19, 201510 yr Theocracy has some pretty cool heavy metal christmas songs that I would love to get on rocksmith.
November 19, 201510 yr Author I'd love to have "show me your glory", "angels we have heard on high", do you hear what I hear", "your words", "call my name" and "I need a miracle". The music seems pretty simple and I was going to try to make the cdlc but couldn't find the tab on guitar pro, I did find "call my name" on guitar pro. I haven't tried to make a cdlc yet. I was going to try, but I don't know how to start without a tab from guitar pro. Thank you for taking the time to consider these songs.
I would love to see more songs by third day especially with Christmas coming up.