November 9, 201510 yr Hi everybody :)I've set the tones position in EoF following this tutorial step by step https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtAzj3618wkAfter saving the file, I've imported in the toolkit the 2 tones (same names set in EoF): then i've tried to generate the cdlc, but i get this error: http://i.imgur.com/SlXwHI8.png I've already check in EoF the names and everything seems to be ok......where do am I doing wrong? Thanx in advance
November 9, 201510 yr Resave in eof, than add arrangements than load tones to auto-created after you've added arrangementsif you fail to load tone, just import it and save as rstk xml tone than you'd be able to load it.Cozy has it's own vision on how it should be. Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
November 9, 201510 yr Author Solution Resave in eof, than add arrangements than load tones to auto-created after you've added arrangementsif you fail to load tone, just import it and save as rstk xml tone than you'd be able to load it. Cozy has it's own vision on how it should be. A big THANK YOU for you!!!!!!!
Hi everybody :)
I've set the tones position in EoF following this tutorial step by step https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtAzj3618wk
After saving the file, I've imported in the toolkit the 2 tones (same names set in EoF): then i've tried to generate the cdlc, but i get this error:
http://i.imgur.com/SlXwHI8.png
I've already check in EoF the names and everything seems to be ok......where do am I doing wrong?
Thanx in advance