October 18, 201510 yr Every time I make a post, it just disappears and never shows up. I've had this happen for a couple of months now, and I don't know why.
October 19, 201510 yr Author Every time I make a post, it just disappears and never shows up. I've had this happen for a couple of months now, and I don't know why. Ironic then that this should be here. Are you using an unusual browser or one that hasn't been updated in a while? Nope; just updated today. I thought I'd gotten my posting privileges revoked or something; my last post was in Sept, but I just tried to post in your Real Love thread today. (Thanks for it, BTW.)
December 2, 201510 yr Just had this happen to me when I tried to reply to a post. It just disappeared. Thought maybe it had to be approved first or something. Trying this again to see if it posts. :ph34r: Hooray! It did. Shame the other one disappeared because it was fairly long and thought out.
December 2, 201510 yr Happened to me yesterday as well, They are working on the website I believe, this may be the reason.
December 2, 201510 yr Administrator There is some work being done but i've also encountered this issue when i've waited a bit of time before posting my message which compltely block me to sent any message to the topic for a bit of time. Might be part of a solution. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
January 19, 201610 yr Cannot post at all! (so why am I writing this?) But I am pretty tired of writing a comment, hitting Enter and then it just dissappears.
January 24, 201610 yr Cannot post at all! (so why am I writing this?) But I am pretty tired of writing a comment, hitting Enter and then it just dissappears.It's good to get into the practice of copying your post before posting if things are acting up especially if it's a long post, it's happened to me a few times but I put it down to poor internet connection
April 1, 201610 yr I'm not sure what might be causing this problem, but I can solve the problem of losing a reply due to some glitch with a web site. If you use FireFox (or Chrome) just install an add-on called "Lazarus recover form". You'll never lose a reply or a post again.I've been using it for years and it has saved my ass countless times. FireFox; https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/lazarus-form-recovery/ Never lose anything you type into a web form again! Lazarus securely auto-saves all forms as you type, so after a crash, server timeout, or whatever, you can go back to the form, right click, "recover form", and breathe a sigh of relief. Chrome; https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lazarus-form-recovery/loljledaigphbcpfhfmgopdkppkifgno?hl=en Now, if there's a glitch and this reply doesn't go through, it just takes a couple of clicks to post it again. :)
Every time I make a post, it just disappears and never shows up. I've had this happen for a couple of months now, and I don't know why.