October 11, 201510 yr How would one search for the lessons that have "You" as the artist? Too few characters and all...
October 11, 201510 yr Administrator Use "you exercise" as a search term and you get way better result (but it might not show everything depending on how the record was made). Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
October 11, 201510 yr In ignition searching for "You" works fine for me. Brings up a lot of other stuff, too, but it does the job. My CDLC releases and my workshop My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff) Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!
October 11, 201510 yr @@noahfence - I don't know what you're talking about ignition being dead. I just clicked the "CDLC" button at the top of the page, searched for "You" in the artist field under "Filters", then took this screenshot. My CDLC releases and my workshop My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff) Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!
October 11, 201510 yr Yet, if add artist "You" in to prefered and use filter, set only prefered+you in field artist, you got more clear result - almost only exercises.
October 13, 201510 yr Author @@noahfence - I don't know what you're talking about ignition being dead. I just clicked the "CDLC" button at the top of the page, searched for "You" in the artist field under "Filters", then took this screenshot. Dude I must have had a bad trip flashback... oops.
How would one search for the lessons that have "You" as the artist?
Too few characters and all...