October 5, 201510 yr How do I make the tuner "show" c# G# C# F# A# D#? so essentially Drop C#? Just made a CDLC with this tuning and can't find it in the drop down menu, so what numbers shoud I type in the boxes so the tuner will show this? Thanks!
October 5, 201510 yr Solution @@Summedneox - That (D# drop C#) is the same as Eb drop Db, no? And I'm pretty sure that's in the dropdown menu. As for your question, relative to standard tuning, Eb has everything down a semitone (so -1 as the baseline). The lowest string is dropped a further two semitones (for a total of -3), so the tuning relative to E standard would be -3, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1. My CDLC releases and my workshop My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff) Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!
February 20, 20206 yr How do You handle those tunings when creating CDLC?I have a song that has this "issues": "As with many Big Country songs, the version on Buffalo Skinners is mastered at thewrong speed so you'll need to re-tune your guitar by half a semi-tone if you want toplay along to this version."
How do I make the tuner "show" c# G# C# F# A# D#? so essentially Drop C#?
Just made a CDLC with this tuning and can't find it in the drop down menu, so what numbers shoud I type in the boxes so the tuner will show this?
Thanks!