October 5, 201510 yr Hello i dont have jet rocksmith 2014 but yes have the fist (2012) version, where i can get custom songs? its a very forgot game atm T.T
October 6, 201510 yr They used to be available here http://www.rscustom.net/dlcbut that link no longer works. You might be out of luck, but I'm not sure. Either way, I'd recommend that you upgrade to RS2014. I could be wrong, I guess I'd try downloading a song from here http://ignition.customsforge.com/and see if it will work on your version of RS.
October 6, 201510 yr Administrator RS1 need .dat file and RS2014 need .psarc file. Ignition only host .psarc file as far as i know. To be honest i don't see many reason to stay on RS1 as the new display for advanced tech in RS2014 make it way better to learn song (complex bend and slide timing for exemple). Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
Hello i dont have jet rocksmith 2014 but yes have the fist (2012) version, where i can get custom songs?
its a very forgot game atm T.T