Evening all, my recent lack of playing guitar has made me start thinking about what I want to get out of guitar. With life getting in the way I missed two weeks of playing before yesterday but I don't feel compelled or get excited like I used to.
My question for everyone is what keeps you playing? What do you get out of guitar?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Evening all, my recent lack of playing guitar has made me start thinking about what I want to get out of guitar. With life getting in the way I missed two weeks of playing before yesterday but I don't feel compelled or get excited like I used to.
My question for everyone is what keeps you playing? What do you get out of guitar?