So I am finally finished with adding the notes to a CDLC I want, however, I now want to add lyrics to it, but I have no idea how. The internet didn't really help, so here I am. Also, how can I make and set custom difficulties, so there are many levels of difficulties, instead of the three or four the DD makes.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
So I am finally finished with adding the notes to a CDLC I want, however, I now want to add lyrics to it, but I have no idea how. The internet didn't really help, so here I am. Also, how can I make and set custom difficulties, so there are many levels of difficulties, instead of the three or four the DD makes.