August 5, 201511 yr So, I got an error message saying that the current patcher would no longer work. Does anyone have the link to the new one?
August 5, 201511 yr Author "The item rocksmith patcher that the shortcut refers to has been changed or moved."
August 5, 201511 yr Solution "The item rocksmith patcher that the shortcut refers to has been changed or moved."Have you at least try to read you second message with, I suppose, error message that stops your from playing? Does it says that patcher would no longer work or, lets think..., maybe it says that you shortcut linked to a file that doesnt exists... so it seems that patcher has been deleted... maybe that is antivirus?? or something else?? no matter, simply go and put patcher back on the place shortcut is linked. Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selectionClass ListRank Signature stolen with minimal changes from @MaZtoR :)
So, I got an error message saying that the current patcher would no longer work. Does anyone have the link to the new one?