July 9, 201511 yr So, as the title states I cannot get guitar Pro import to show up on EOF.It is grayed out
July 9, 201511 yr Solution Make sure you've selected selected a track that supports GP importing. Any of the REAL_GUITAR/BASS tracks will work.Song>track>PART REAL_GUITAR or REAL_GUITAR_22 The Led Zeppelin Discography thread learning to chart > asking someone else to do it "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs
July 19, 201511 yr So, as the title states I cannot get guitar Pro import to show up on EOF.It is grayed out Usually that happens when the file is saved as .gpx , check if that's the case and if it is, just open the file on guitar pro and export it to gpe/gp4/gp5 depending on which GP version you have (GP6 will also export to gp5). After that it should work. EDIT: Nevermind, I misunderstood what you meant, you mean that the option to import is unavailable right? I guess that the GetTheLedOut's reply should help you with that
So, as the title states I cannot get guitar Pro import to show up on EOF.
It is grayed out