July 9, 201511 yr While I don't really expect any sort of automisation or titles, I would like to donate in bitcoins.This way I get to support two good causes (imo) instead of just one :] Do you have anything in place for this?Or could I offer support with accepting bitcoins it if you're interested?
July 13, 201511 yr Administrator Solution I'm waiting for a better pay for paypal to accept bitcoin as I need a centralized way to manage donations and pay for services, then I'll consider it. I don't have anything at the moment though, but I'll look into it after my vacation :) "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
While I don't really expect any sort of automisation or titles, I would like to donate in bitcoins.
This way I get to support two good causes (imo) instead of just one :]
Do you have anything in place for this?
Or could I offer support with accepting bitcoins it if you're interested?