June 23, 201511 yr I recently uploaded a recorded footage of me playing a muse song in rocksmith, it got blocked, why ? I understand copyright and shit but, how come people can upload their rocksmith song on youtube and not be blocked ? i can still go to the video link and watch it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR_7dvu85i0 But it doesn't appear in my video list, and if i search for it it doesn't show up.
June 23, 201511 yr There are lots of different rules for Youtube depending on the country you uploaded from, the country you are trying to view it in and your own account settings. Go into your account (channel) settings and make sure it is de-monetized i.e. the copyright holders are earning advertising cash from your video not you. Also, you may have an email from Youtube (Google) in which you can simply click a button to choose to de-monetize your account (or that vid) or just accept their terms. From experiance, Germany has pretty strict copyright laws so if you are in Germany that may simply be the problem.
June 23, 201511 yr Author I disabled it but it's still blocked : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/26/1435063761-gngngngn.jpg If i delete it and reupload it, would it be ok ? i'm from france btw.
June 23, 201511 yr I think that in this case you are going to have to go without. I've never had a video outright rejected but I have had audio muted in some of my vids, in which case I just deleted them anyway. It depends on the settings the copyright holder wants to apply, and in this case they want your video blocked. Try a different song and see what happens...
June 28, 201511 yr @@Koufix, as vvoorkaround mute or almost mute song and enable metronome arrangement thingy, that could cause youtube copyright bot to shut up, but that if you vvant to bother yourself vvith another playthrough. Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
I recently uploaded a recorded footage of me playing a muse song in rocksmith, it got blocked, why ?
I understand copyright and shit but, how come people can upload their rocksmith song on youtube and not be blocked ?
i can still go to the video link and watch it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR_7dvu85i0
But it doesn't appear in my video list, and if i search for it it doesn't show up.