June 17, 201511 yr No Flaming Lips, Virtually no older Modest Mouse (pre good news), 2 Wilco Songs, No Destroyer. You guys have poopy cockadoodoo taste.
June 17, 201511 yr Different people like different songs. Feel free to put some work in to make charts for the songs you like.
June 17, 201511 yr Rocksmith Championship Organizer Instead complaining about others taste with your first post you should put hours of work in it by yourself to complete the database.If you don't have the skills there's still the option to send requests, but please stay polite. YouTube The Phantastic 3 Facebook
June 17, 201511 yr Author I'm just kidding, you guys are awesome. You did have 1 Wilco song and it's a doozy. I just set this up and am now wading through 3 pages of Cure songs. I just came.
June 20, 201511 yr I just came.Too much information. I see you two have met. :D131 Words of wisdom for CDLC charters: "When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son" - Billkwando Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here
June 22, 201511 yr The database is certainly skewed very heavily toward a particular taste in music, that's true. I'd sure as heck be down for some Destroyer or Modest Mouse though so get on making them, Matty ;)
No Flaming Lips, Virtually no older Modest Mouse (pre good news), 2 Wilco Songs, No Destroyer. You guys have poopy cockadoodoo taste.