June 3, 201511 yr Hi everyoneBuilding a cdcl lyrics and bass tested ok in rs 2014 (steam)When i package with rythm or lead or both, the game crashes just after tuningRead all related topics in this forum or others ( reddit) but still no chanceThe rythm has no tech noteThe lead has plenty of them but not much than others which run goodMaybe a showlights issue ?I tried to edit xlm files with note pad + but it didn't help me so farI had the same pb once but i fixed it by removing muted notesAny idea ?Thanks for reading and answers
June 4, 201511 yr Could be a million things I'm afraid... First thing to try would be making fresh arrangement numbers. Depending on the toolkit you are using this can be done in a couple of ways. For simplicity I'd do it the manual way and remove all arrangements (including bass and vocals) from the toolkit template (presumably you saved the template) and re-adding them. Also change the DLCName field to something unique (like "MySong2"). Generate it and try it in game, hopefully that will do the trick.
Hi everyone
Building a cdcl lyrics and bass tested ok in rs 2014 (steam)
When i package with rythm or lead or both, the game crashes just after tuning
Read all related topics in this forum or others ( reddit) but still no chance
The rythm has no tech note
The lead has plenty of them but not much than others which run good
Maybe a showlights issue ?
I tried to edit xlm files with note pad + but it didn't help me so far
I had the same pb once but i fixed it by removing muted notes
Any idea ?
Thanks for reading and answers