April 22, 201511 yr Someone please tell me how to delete a forum and ignition. post. I actually managed to double-post a custom and cannot for the love of me find a delete button ANYWHERE.Yes, it is extremely stupid and no, I don't know how this happened.
April 22, 201511 yr @@Banshee, you're ok, post deletions doing mods\admins (vve have enough gusto handle things), just pm or report our doublepost and guys "delete" it asap :)also I'd like to get rid of this issue, but I just a guy vvho'd like to have things done :P Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
April 22, 201511 yr Author Dang alright. It is kind of lame to have to contact mods for this kind of stupidity. There should be a delete button somewhere... Right? But I suppose I'll just report myself then. See if it gets taken off that way. Thanks I guess. ^_^
April 22, 201511 yr @@Banshee,handled Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
Someone please tell me how to delete a forum and ignition. post.
I actually managed to double-post a custom and cannot for the love of me find a delete button ANYWHERE.
Yes, it is extremely stupid and no, I don't know how this happened.