April 21, 201511 yr Hello, I'm working on a track, that plays perfectly ingame without DD, but whenever I try to use the toolkit to generate DD this comes up http://s30.postimg.org/nn2569o9t/Captura.png Any ideas?, this only happens on the lead arrangement, the rest are generating fine. Thanks for your time.
April 22, 201511 yr I can investigate on this issue only the next week ... How to create CDLCsDDC Tool
April 22, 201511 yr Author No worries, I can publish the song as it is and add DD when the issue is fixed, thanks for your help.
April 26, 201511 yr @AnonZap, Can you share the XML file which causes this issue ? Thanks How to create CDLCsDDC Tool
April 26, 201511 yr Author Hello @@Chlipouni, the error stopped appearing after the last update of the toolkit (whatever update was available yesterday) and DD is generating just fine now, thanks for your time but I'm guessing the latest update took care of it, because I didn't do anything special about it.
Hello, I'm working on a track, that plays perfectly ingame without DD, but whenever I try to use the toolkit to generate DD this comes up
http://s30.postimg.org/nn2569o9t/Captura.png
Any ideas?, this only happens on the lead arrangement, the rest are generating fine. Thanks for your time.