Skip to content

No wrap-around when typing posts?

For the past several days, I'm seeing that when I go to type long posts, it doesn't wrap around when it reaches the right edge of the input field like it used to. Instead it adds a seek bar, which makes it harder to proof-read the post. Is there a way for users to customize their settings to return the old behavior?

Featured Replies

lakdflkajsdlfjasldkfjalsdfjlasjflasjflaskjdfl lasdjflasdjflasjkdf lasjdf lasjdflasjdflaj lasj lasjdf lasjdflasdjf alsdjf lasdjf lasjdf lasjdf lasjdf lasjdf lasdjf lasdjf lasdjf alsdj alj alsdjf lasjdf lasdjf lasdjf lasdjkf lasdjf 

 

 

 

(Mine wraps around)

 

What browser are you using?

  • Author

I was mistaken earlier, it is still happening to me on both computers. I just didn't notice that clearing browser cache re-enabled the option to display formatted posts as a default.  If I turn the option off on either computer, the wrap around mechanism in the text box doesn't work. Is this really not happening to anybody else?

I was mistaken earlier, it is still happening to me on both computers. I just didn't notice that clearing browser cache re-enabled the option to display formatted posts as a default.  If I turn the option off on either computer, the wrap around mechanism in the text box doesn't work. Is this really not happening to anybody else?

I noticed it too. When it actually posts it looks normal, so I just shrugged it off.
  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.