March 17, 201511 yr Hi all anybody point me in right directions to get cdlc running on Rocksmith pc 2013All I can find is info for 2014Thanks for anyHelp
March 17, 201511 yr I assume you mean RS1 (2012) and not 2013. The customs here don't work on RS1, only RS2014. You're better off to just buy RS2014, not only for the customs, but because it's a much better game. The load times are faster, the gameplay is better, and it has more techniques and features. RS2014 goes on sale through Steam fairly often (in fact, it was 66% off just last week) so if you don't want to pay full price for it I would recommend watching for a sale. If you add it to your wishlist in Steam, you'll get a notification the next time it goes on sale.
Hi all anybody point me in right directions to get cdlc running on Rocksmith pc 2013
All I can find is info for 2014
Thanks for any
Help