March 10, 201511 yr I keep getting an error that says "Could not create folder!C:\Users\User\Desktop\CDLC\eof1.8RC10(r1337)\Artist Name - SongEnsure that the specified folder name is valid andthe Song Folder is configured to a non write-restricted area.(File-> Song Foler)" Is there something I need to do with the song to get it to read in Eof? So I pretty much create CDLC from different video games to be put in a video game... Neato. Oh sweet baby Jesus I created a Workshop so you can check out all the current projects that I'll going to splew upon you guys.
March 10, 201511 yr Are you talking about when you first start making a song in eof if so you could try making a folder and then selecting use existing folder and choosing the one you just made instead of creating a folder through eof. Thats how I have always done it.
March 10, 201511 yr Author Are you talking about when you first start making a song in eof if so you could try making a folder and then selecting use existing folder and choosing the one you just made instead of creating a folder through eof. Thats how I have always done it.Ah, that works! Thanks that helped out a ton. So I pretty much create CDLC from different video games to be put in a video game... Neato. Oh sweet baby Jesus I created a Workshop so you can check out all the current projects that I'll going to splew upon you guys.
March 10, 201511 yr Also make sure you're using the latest hotfix. I improved the logic it uses to determine if the project folder is present isnce RC10.
March 14, 201511 yr Author Also make sure you're using the latest hotfix. I improved the logic it uses to determine if the project folder is present isnce RC10.I'll also look into that when I'm making songs. Thanks for the help So I pretty much create CDLC from different video games to be put in a video game... Neato. Oh sweet baby Jesus I created a Workshop so you can check out all the current projects that I'll going to splew upon you guys.
I keep getting an error that says
"Could not create folder!
C:\Users\User\Desktop\CDLC\eof1.8RC10(r1337)\Artist Name - Song
Ensure that the specified folder name is valid and
the Song Folder is configured to a non write-restricted area.
(File-> Song Foler)"
Is there something I need to do with the song to get it to read in Eof?
So I pretty much create CDLC from different video games to be put in a video game... Neato.
Oh sweet baby Jesus I created a Workshop so you can check out all the current projects that I'll going to splew upon you guys.